Step-by-Step Instructions for Viewing SharePoint Files in Windows Explorer
- Navigate to your desired document library or folder using SharePoint on your browser.
- Choose the folder or folders you’d like to open in Windows Explorers by selecting them using the check boxes on the left.
- Once you’ve selected a folder or file, the Files tab will show up on the ribbon. Select it.
- On the right-hand side of the Connect & Export section of the ribbon, choose Open with Explorer.
- This will open Windows Explorer on your computer, where you can manipulate files.
Award-Winning Microsoft Gold Cloud Productivity Partner
PEI has been a Microsoft Gold Partner since 2005, and our engineers hold multiple Gold and Silver Microsoft Certifications. Our Gold Cloud Productivity Status speaks to our expertise with Microsoft Office 365. We have successfully completed migrations for thousands of Office 365 seats.
We focus our hiring efforts on mid- to senior-level engineers, housing a team with over 120 years of combined experience. We deliver value by working with you to understand your business objectives and mapping out your technology to enhance these goals.
PEI specializes in long-term relationships where each customer is vital to our success. All of our customers are “customers for life,” and we use our partnerships and experience to help them drive real business results. Read more about what our customers have to say about PEI.