Transferring a Call in Microsoft Teams
You can transfer a call in Microsoft Teams with just a few clicks. Here’s how:
- While in the call, move your mouse to bring up the Call Options at the bottom of the call window.
- Click the Ellipsis Icon and choose Transfer. Your current call will be placed on hold.
- Find the contact you’d like to transfer the call to by typing their name or phone number in the search box.
- Once you’ve selected your contact, click the Transfer button at the bottom of the transfer window.
- The call will be transferred, and the call window will close automatically.