How to Share a Desktop or Program
- In a call or meeting, move your mouse across the window to display the Call Options.
- Select the Share Desktop
- You will be prompted to choose one of your screens/desktops or windows/programs to share.
- Click on the desired content you’d like to share.
- If you’re sharing a screen, your entire desktop will shared, and the shared area will be outlined in red.
- If you’re sharing a program, only that program will be shared, and just that program will be outlined in red. As you change the size of this window, the red outline will change with it. Anything that appears over the shared program—whether a notification popping up or an application you drag over—will show up as a grey box to everyone else in the call.
- To stop sharing, choose the Stop Sharing icon in the Call Options Window.
Microsoft Gold Communications Partner
PEI has been a Microsoft Gold Partner since 2005, and our engineers hold multiple Gold Microsoft Communications Certifications. We understand each organization’s Unified Communications journey is unique, and we deliver value by working with you to understand your business objectives and mapping out your technology to enhance these goals.
Whether you’re looking to use Microsoft Teams as an online collaboration service or an enterprise-grade voice service with Microsoft Audio Conferencing (previously PSTN Conferencing), Microsoft Calling Plan (previously PSTN Calling), Microsoft Phone System (previously Cloud PBX) capabilities, PEI’s Microsoft Gold Communications Partnership makes us a recognized leader in delivering Microsoft Unified Communications solutions like Microsoft Teams (formerly Skype for Business Online).