How to Block a Number or Contact in Skype for Business
Skype only allows you to block communications from individual phone numbers if they’re in your contacts, so we’ll need to create a new contact in Outlook in order to block the number in Skype for Business.
- In Outlook, click New Items at the top left of the ribbon and choose Contact from the drop down. Then
- Enter the number you’d like to block.
- Give your contact a name and email address. You can make up anything you want for these, but make sure your made-up email address is in typical email address format.
- Hit Save and Close in the top left corner and navigate back to Skype for Business.
- Find your new contact in Skype for Business by searching for them in the search bar.
- Right click on your new contact, hover over Change Privacy Relationship, and choose Blocked Contacts.
- Click OK to Confirm.