PEI is growing and we’re looking for an exceptional person to be part of our team.
PEI is unlike most other organizations. We believe in a high-involvement culture where every person is a meaningful contributor to our day-to-day business and long-term business strategy. Your career path is critical and rapid advancement is a reality. We balance our professional roles with activities that are fun and bring everyone together. Finally, each member of our engineering team is supported by project management, account management and marketing. Our collaborative approach is a formula for your personal success.
PEI is seeking individuals who has experience implementing and troubleshooting IT solutions based on unified communications, virtualization and advanced network infrastructure. In addition, this role also includes providing network support to our existing customers. As consultants, we are looking for an experienced individual with both business and technical consulting skills. Candidates for this position need to have previous consulting experience and should understand the pace and demands associated with IT consulting. Primary responsibilities include planning, implementing, maintaining and supporting solutions in our customers’ environments. This person should be self-motivated and have strong customer service, communication, presentation, and time management skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with solid skills that’s looking to take their career to the next level and develop into a Senior Engineering position.
- Experience in configuring and implementing routers, switches, firewalls, voice gateways
- Experience with Microsoft Lync and/or Cisco Unified Communication solutions
- Security implementation experience with implementing firewall technologies (L2/L3 VPN, firewall rules/policies)
- Wireless experience preferred (802.11a/b/g/n and wireless access controllers)
- Knowledge of advanced networking design, architecture and troubleshooting
- Current experience in provisioning circuits and SIP
- Cisco certification preferred (CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP)
- Base foundation with Microsoft technologies and virtualization
- Consulting and IT industry experience is required
- University Degree preferred
- Work out of PEI’s Boulder, CO Office
- Solid work ethic and a desire to be challenged on a daily basis
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, customer-oriented environment.
- Flexible person with the ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to rapidly changing environments and requirements.
- Creative person who is willing to take initiative, apply critical thinking, and share alternative solutions with peers and management.
- Analytical thinker willing to “think outside the box” to resolve customer issues
- Curiosity to learn, implement, and support new and diverse technologies outside own area of expertise
- Strong self-confidence balanced by a healthy amount of humbleness
PEI is a Boulder, Colorado based Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, and Cisco Premier Partner, who is recognized as a leader in delivering unified communications, virtualization, and advanced infrastructure solutions. We’ve been in business for 27 years and have built the business and reputation on the quality and value of the services we provide to our customers. As an engineering-oriented company, we take great pride in the depth of our accountability to our client base as well as the technical knowledge maintained by our engineers.
PEI promotes a casual office environment, encourages extracurricular activities, has a Work-from-Home policy, and provides a range of professional and personal benefits.
If you’re looking for a challenge and an organization that rewards you for your commitment and hard work, we’d love to talk with you! Come find out why we’re considered the “Go To” partner in the Rocky Mountains.