We’re continuing to build our team of experienced engineers. If you thrive in an environment that focus on learning, designing and deploying advanced infrastructure solutions in the commercial sector, we would like to meet.
PEI believes in a high-involvement culture where every person is a meaningful contributor to our culture, our business, and our long-term business strategy. We balance our professional roles with activities that are fun and bring everyone together. Our collaborative approach is a formula for your personal and career success.
PEI is currently seeking individuals who have in-depth experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting IT solutions based on unified communications, hybrid/cloud integration, and advanced infrastructure. PEI engineers are experienced with both business and technical consulting skills. Candidates for this position need to have previous consulting experience and understand the pace and demands associated with IT consulting. This position will be responsible for solution design, planning, implementation, and support in our customers’ environments.
- Advanced unified communication deployment and troubleshooting utilizing Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business, and Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with deployment and integration of cloud based solutions including Microsoft Office 365 or Azure along with AD FS/Directory synchronization
- Proficiency with system management and monitoring toolsets including Microsoft System Center
- Expertise with server, application, and desktop virtualization utilizing VMware and/or Microsoft
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server architecture, deployment and troubleshooting – including Active Directory.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN network infrastructure architecture.
- Consulting and IT industry experience is required
- Microsoft certifications (MCITP/MCSE) preferred
- University Degree preferred
- A great attitude and true enjoyment working in the IT field
- Self-motivated and have exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Solid work ethic and a desire to be challenged on a daily basis
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, customer-oriented environment.
- Flexible person with the ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to rapidly changing environments and requirements.
- Ability to work independently, but also be part of a team
- Creative person who is willing to take initiative and share alternative solutions with peers and management.
- Analytical thinker willing to “think outside the box” to resolve customer issues
- Curiosity to learn, implement, and support new and diverse technologies outside your own area of expertise
- Strong self-confidence balanced by a healthy amount of humbleness
PEI is a Boulder, Colorado based Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, and Cisco Premier Partner, who is recognized as a leader in delivering unified communications, cloud integration, and advanced infrastructure solutions. We’ve been in business for 27 years and have built the business and reputation on the quality and value of the services we provide to our customers. As an engineering-oriented company, we take great pride in the depth of our accountability to our client base as well as the technical knowledge maintained by our engineers.
PEI promotes a casual office environment, encourages extracurricular activities, has a Work-from-Home policy, and provides a range of professional and personal benefits.
If you’re looking for a challenge and an organization that rewards you for your commitment and hard work, we’d love to talk with you! Come find out why we’re considered the “Go To” partner in the Rocky Mountains.