Help Desk, Engineering, and Architect-Level Support:
With over 29 years in business, PEI has the experience!
PEI has an entire team of IT professionals ready to assist you. With managed IT services, we take the mundane IT tasks off your plate, so you can focus on what is important.
Small or growing organizations need consistent, high-quality support for their workforce. We provide every level of IT assistance from help desk, to networking engineer, and more—without you hiring a single person. We will complement an existing team, or provide you with a new one. Our contracts prove our customer loyalty with a 90-day contract cancellation policy.
What Can Our Managed IT Services Help You With Today?
- Mailboxes; shared folders, calendars, and mailboxes; and distribution lists
- Changes to Exchange Online configuration, i.e., increasing the limit on the number of mailbox rules a user can create
- Setup, and configuration of Outlook for Exchange Online email
- Resolution of end user issues in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote , and Skype for Business
Skype for Business
- Voice configuration, and management including phone numbers, and voicemail
- Advanced feature setup, changes, and maintenance for Auto Attendant, Hunt Groups, Response Groups, Mobility, Conferencing, and Content Sharing
- Instant Messaging, Presence, and Client Configuration
- Archive, Monitoring, and Reporting Service configuration and management
- Wireless assessment, improvements, monitoring, and upkeep
- Firewall best practices evaluation, configuration management, monitoring, and updates
- Load balancer hardware monitoring, and maintenance
- Advanced wireless configurations, including wireless LAN controllers
- Switches, and routers including Cisco
Azure & Virtualization
- AzureAD implementation and troubleshooting
- Office 365 Directory Sync and Hybrid Environment Support
- Remote Desktop Services
- Virtual Machines and Active Directory
- Site Recovery
- Cloud Storage and Data Backup
Data Storage & Security
- Backup implementation, setup, testing, and data recovery with Datto, Barracuda, Commvault, and more
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of all backup and recovery services provided by your backup solution
- Scheduled backup setup and implementation with backup verification
Servers & Infrastructure
- Windows Server performance assessment, remediation, maintenance, and monitoring
- Regular patching, minor version upgrades
- Consolidation to reduce physical footprint
- Domain upgrades, mergers, and clean up
- Group Policy assistance
- File & Print Services
Our Managed Services Monthly Contracts Fit Your IT Budget
How much would it cost to manage your technology in-house? Managed IT Services are especially helpful for small businesses without the resources to pay for finding, hiring, and retaining IT employees skilled enough to fit their needs. PEI’s Managed Services can help! We offer a variety of payment options to make our managed IT services more convenient for our clients.
We hire only mid- to senior-level engineers. With over 120 years combined experience, our IT experts can provide the technical support clients need to keep systems functioning properly and avoid downtime.
satisfied PEI Managed Services customers since 1988 throughout the United States and abroad.
Experienced IT Experts
Our certified engineers have a diverse background. We have experts in troubleshooting Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business, Exchange, Direct Access, System Center, Virtualization, DR, Office 365, Server & Datacenter, and much more.
Live Help Desk Support
Our help desk support is available 24/7, including weekends and holidays. Unlike some other Managed Service Providers, PEI does not outsource our helpdesk. When you call us, you speak with a PEI engineer.
Strategic Planning & Virtual CIO
We’ll develop a strategic plan for your IT operations that helps you achieve your business goals. We will guide you on processes from planning and budgeting to reporting and analysis.
IT Staff Augmentation
PEI’s Managed Services complement existing teams to provide the support that’s right for you, whether temporary staffing or contract-to-hires.