This video touches on both high level and in depth technical questions surrounding Microsoft Lync from senior level engineers and Lync Trainers. This video conference was done via Microsoft Lync 2013 to further demonstrate its capabilities. The questions that this video touch on are as follows:
- Can you give us a high level definition of Microsoft Lync and what it can do for an organization?
- What are the benefits of Lync vs some other solutions?
- Why choose PEI as your Microsoft Lync Partner?
- Can you speak about Lync Voice and the differences between Lync Online and Enterprise Voice Services?
- What size companies are the best fit for Lync?
- Why is Microsoft Lync Training so important within an organization once it is implemented?
The 3 speakers are as follows:
Jacob Eker, PEI’s Director of Engineering overseeing our infrastructure and networking teams. Jacob leads our presales discussions related to all aspects of client environment and is a Microsoft vTSP.
Adam Ball, PEI’s Senior Infrastructure Engineer. Adam is also a Microsoft vTSP with a breadth of experience in the Unified Communications, Storage, Virtualization, & Data Center spaces.
Lastly, Heidi Christensen, PEI’s PMI Certified Associate Project Manager & Lync Trainer.