This position is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales and Marketing team. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential! The majority of your day will be spent prospecting new clients via phone and email communication. This position will be part-time from 12-16 hours a week.
Reports To: Sales Manager
The Inside Sales position is expected to:
- Develop new business in the form of setting meetings via telephone and mass communication such as email, social media, and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Microsoft CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Required experience and knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field OR pursuing currently.
- Experience in IT industry preferred.
- Telemarketing and/or inside sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Microsoft CRM, Salesforce, or another CRM Software preferred.
PEI is a Boulder, Colorado based Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, and Cisco Premier Partner, who is recognized as a leader in delivering unified communications, virtualization, and advanced infrastructure solutions. We’ve been in business for 25 years and have built the business and reputation on the quality and value of the services we provide to our customers. As an engineering-oriented company, we take great pride in the depth of our accountability to our client base as well as the technical knowledge maintained by our engineers.
PEI promotes a casual office environment, encourages extracurricular activities, has a Work-from-Home policy, and provides a range of professional and personal benefits.
If you’re looking for a challenge and an organization that rewards you for your commitment and hard work, we’d love to talk with you! Come find out why we’re considered the “Go To” partner in the Rocky Mountains.
Please send resume to email@example.com