Three Stages for Successful Microsoft Exchange Migration or Deployment
Planning and Assessment
Each IT environment we work with is unique, and a Microsoft Exchange migration or deployment requires an in-depth understanding of this environment. PEI will work with you to understand your needs and undertake the planning and design tasks necessary to match our deployment strategy with your unique business email needs.
Deliver and Deploy
Our migration team will implement and deliver your business email services to align with your business needs. With 120 years of combined experience, PEI’s engineers have the expertise to execute your Microsoft Exchange deployment effectively to enhance your organization’s business practices.
Operation and Management
PEI can ensure your deployment remains successful by managing and maintaining your Microsoft Exchange environment through proactive monitoring, reporting, and support. Our team of experts can resolve issues before they cause downtime, and you’ll have access to our Exchange support helpdesk, available 24/7!
Why Choose Microsoft Exchange?
Microsoft Exchange is a complete business email solution, giving you a centralized space for your email, calendar, and contacts, with an easy-to use admin center and user interface. Exchange provides the tools you need to keep your data and your business safe on the back end while empowering your employees to work more efficiently than ever.
Security and Compliance
Microsoft Exchange’s advanced capabilities protect your information from the start with anti-malware and anti-spam filtering features to protect mailboxes. Exchange also simplifies compliance needs through Data Loss Prevention, retention policies, and eDiscovery with built-in regulatory standards.
Microsoft Exchange helps you be more productive with an intelligent inbox that uses machine learning to keep you focused on important messages, help you find relevant information more quickly, and make working with teams more efficient.
Work from Anywhere
Microsoft Exchange gives you access to your email, calendar, and contacts anywhere and on any device with availability on all major browsers and apps available across phones, tablets, and desktops. Use Mobile Device Policies to protect your business information no matter how your employees access it.
Stay in Control
The Exchange Admin center is an easy-to-use web-based interface that increases your control over your environment and users while decreasing the time you spend managing your messaging systems. Use the admin center to delegate permissions for specific users, set policies for devices, and more!
Our Microsoft Exchange Deployment and Migration Services
Take Advantage of Microsoft Exchange’s Full Range of Business-Class Capabilities
Let your users keep all of their important information in one place.
Data Loss Prevention
Identify, monitor, and protect sensitive information through deep content analysis to prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people.
Identify, hold, and analyze your business data through In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange and the rest of Office 365.
Mobile Device Policies
Use the Exchange Admin center to configure mobile device policies, create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential data from lost devices.
Managed availability actively monitors your environment to detect and recover from problems automatically.
Interested in PEI’s Microsoft Exchange migration, deployment, or support? Fill out the form to have one of our business email services expert call you today!
Contact PEI Now To Get Started!
See what Our Clients are Saying about PEI’s Microsoft Exchange Support and Migration Services
Explore Our Exchange Managed Services
- Risk and configuration assessment
- Installation of monitoring and support toolsets
- Set policies and policy control
- Custom configuration for your environment
- Performance tuning
- Patch/Update management
- Proactive health monitoring and management
- Mail flow and delivery troubleshooting
- Network connectivity and performance management
- Enhanced security features
- Daily application and service health
- Monthly monitoring and usage reports
- Service delivery interruption cause analysis and resolution
- Issue escalation to Microsoft if necessary
- 24/7 Exchange infrastructure monitoring and alerting
- Hardware troubleshooting and resolution
- Escalation of issues to hardware vendors if necessary
- Exchange configuration changes
- Customized spam filtering
- Configuration of custom user rules
- Standardization of policies
- Management of recipient policies
- Adds, changes, and deletions of mailboxes, shared folders, shared calendars, shared mailboxes, and distribution lists
- Policy setup and control
- Administration and execution
- 24/7/365 Advanced, engineering-level support
- Proactive issue identification and resolution
- Reactive issue identification and remediation
- Issue documentation and reports
- Available 24/7 for end users to call or email directly
- Outlook and Exchange user assistance
- Office integration troubleshooting
What can Exchange Managed
Services Do for You?
Your users rely on the consistency of your business email services in order to work efficiently and communicate effectively both in house and with customers. PEI’s Microsoft Exchange Managed Services can increase the performance and reliability of your systems from end to end, while also simplifying the management of your Microsoft Exchange environment—on-premises, hybrid, or cloud-based.
The financial burden of hiring a full-time Microsoft Exchange expert to manage your Exchange environment can be daunting for many organizations. Let our Microsoft-Gold-certified engineers work 24/7, 365 days a year on your behalf, proactively monitoring and managing your Exchange systems. We find issues before they turn into larger problems that cause downtime. And with PEI as your Exchange expert, we’ll help you navigate through new features and updates, aligning them with your business goals and ensuring your Exchange deployment serves your business.