|Job Title:||Scheduling Coordinator|
|Revised Date:||June 6th, 2019|
|Pay:||$12/hour + up to $50 per appointment set|
|Location:||PEI Boulder HQ|
PEI is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Cisco Select Certified Partner, and VMware Enterprise Partner based in Boulder, Colorado. We’re a recognized leader in delivering solutions in infrastructure, unified communications, networking, and managed IT services. We have built our business and our reputation on the quality and value of the services we provide to our customers.
We are seeking individuals interested in a career within sales. This position will start as part-time but can move into full-time employment for someone who is successful in the role. This position will be spent mostly on the phone calling and emailing local prospects to offer IT services. The candidate will also work with our marketing team to follow up on campaigns and local events. The ideal candidate will be successful at finding potential opportunities and setting meetings for our field sales team.
This person should be self-motivated and have strong communication, organizational, and time-management skills. Additionally, the ideal candidate will demonstrate exceptional phone skills and be quick on their feet in conversation. The ability to call and speak to professionals is an absolute must.
- A great attitude and interest working in IT/Sales as a career field
- Self-motivated with exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Solid work ethic and a desire to be challenged daily
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently but also be part of a team
- Competitive drive and desire to succeed
- Primary responsibility will be calling local companies to offer PEI’s IT services.
- Follow up on marketing campaigns with calls/emails.
- Work within PEI’s CRM system to track calls.
- Create and update necessary documentation and spreadsheets to support sales team
- Create orders and manage one-off sales calls
- Assist with events and campaigns
- Assist with demo and training
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong grammar skills
- Strong verbal skills
- Microsoft Office savvy
- Strong phone skills
- Detail oriented
- IT and Sales background (preferred)
- CRM system background (preferred)
Reports to: Marketing Director
Compensation and Benefits:
Pay: $12/hour + up to $50 per appointment set
PEI promotes a casual office environment, encourages extracurricular activities, and provides a range of professional and personal perks.
If you’re looking for a challenge and an organization that rewards you for your commitment and hard work, we’d love to talk with you! Come find out why we’re considered the “Go To” IT Partner in the Rocky Mountains.
Email your resume to email@example.com along with information about why you’d like to be considered for this position.