We Provide Support for all Types of IT Teams:
Never deal with your IT problems alone. With PEI’s IT Support, all you have to do is call!
To thrive in today’s increasingly competitive environment, organizations need high quality and consistent support they can rely on. Downtime is expensive and will harm your business. We have an entire team of certified engineers ready to assist you with any IT needs and significantly reduce your downtime.
We offer every level of support: help desk, engineering, and systems architect-level troubleshooting and assistance–no matter the composition of your existing team.
With over 29 years in business, PEI’s Operations Department (OPS) has the expertise to support, maintain, and fix your core infrastructure, networking, security, and communications architecture. We deliver rapid and relevant support to quickly address any issues in your environment
No IT Team
Small IT Team
Full IT Team
What can PEI’s IT Support Help You with Today?
- Password reset/lockout assistance
- Device encryption configuration
- Stolen/lost data investigation and recovery
- Email setup and assistance
- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote help
- Mailboxes; shared folders, calendars, and mailboxes; and distribution lists
- Changes to Exchange Online configuration, i.e., increasing the limit on the number of mailbox rules a user can create
- Setup, and configuration of Outlook for Exchange Online email
- Resolution of end user issues in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote , and Skype for Business
- Voice configuration, and management including phone numbers, and voicemail
- Advanced feature setup, changes, and maintenance for Auto Attendant, Hunt Groups, Response Groups, Mobility, Conferencing, and Content Sharing
- Instant Messaging, Presence, and Client Configuration
- Archive, Monitoring, and Reporting Service configuration, and management
- Wireless assessment, improvements, monitoring, and upkeep
- Firewall best practices evaluation, configuration management, monitoring, and updates
- Load balancer hardware monitoring, and maintenance
- Advanced wireless configurations, including wireless LAN controllers
- Switches, and routers including Cisco
- AzureAD implementation and troubleshooting
- Office 365 Directory Sync and Hybrid Environment Support
- Remote Desktop Services
- Virtual Machines and Active Directory
- Site Recovery
- Cloud Storage and Data Backup
- Backup implementation, setup, testing, and data recovery with Datto, Barracuda, Commvault, and more
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of all backup and recovery services provided by your backup solution
- Scheduled backup setup and implementation with backup verification
- Windows Server performance assessment, remediation, maintenance, and monitoring
- Regular patching, minor version upgrades
- Consolidation to reduce physical footprint
- Domain upgrades, mergers, and clean up
- Group Policy assistance
- File & Print Services
PEI Support Services
Our engineers add value to your IT team by providing quick and relevant support and keeping in constant contact with your team so that you know your systems are taken care of.
PEI’s Operations Team is available from 8:00am to 5:00pm (MST) Monday through Friday. You can also choose to have access to on-call engineers 24 hours a day. You can reach our team by calling 303-786-7474 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
issues resolved for our support clients since 1988 across the United States and abroad
100% Local, Live Help Desk Support
Unlike some of our competitors, PEI does not outsource our help desk. When you call us, you speak with a PEI engineer.
Award-Winning Microsoft Gold Partner
PEI has been a Microsoft Gold Partner for over 10 years, and is a recognized leader in delivering Microsoft solutions.
Experienced IT Experts
We hire only mid- to senior-level engineers. With over 120 years combined experience, our IT experts can provide the technical support clients need to keep systems functioning properly and avoid downtime.
PEI’s 90-day contract cancellation policy means we’ll never lock you into a contract that doesn’t work for you. We also offer monthly, yearly, or multi-year contracts to meet your IT budget.
PEI does not outsource any of its operations. When you need help, you speak with a local, PEI engineer.
PEI will work with you to determine which services align with your business goals and maximize your IT investment where it makes sense for your business.
Get all the Benefits of Support and More with PEI’s Managed Services
With PEI’s Managed Services, you receive all of the benefits of using PEI for support, plus free access to 24/7 help desk support and much more. PEI can manage and monitor your systems to fix issues before they become larger problems that result in downtime.
Want a Quote? Fill out the form to have a PEI Managed Services expert call you today!